- What happens to my credit card/charge card if I switch my business current account?
- I have already switched banks as part of Business Banking Switch but I am interested in a new/different offer with a different bank. Is the new/different offer an option for me?
- How long will it take to switch?
- If I switch and incur an additional cost, will I be reimbursed?
- What is the Current Account Switch Service (CASS)?
- What if I change my mind during the switching process?
- Why can't I complete my switch online?
- How can I ensure the switch to my new bank goes smoothly?
- What should I do to ensure I have access to past records/statements for my old account?
- I am in the process of switching via CASS but I am interested in a different offer. Can I stop the switching process and submit my interest in a different offer instead?
- Will any payees I have set up (e.g. in digital banking) also be transferred to my new account?
- Can I use the Current Account Switch Service to switch my savings and other account types?
View more help:
The communication of Business Banking Switch offers by Royal Bank of Scotland to eligible customers does not represent an endorsement or recommendation of those offers. Customers must consider the full terms and conditions of the products offered in line with their current and future banking needs, and seek independent advice where necessary. Available offers may change or be withdrawn at any time. Customers must apply to open a new business current account with a participating bank by 28th February 2021 at the latest and have completed their switch and closed their Royal Bank of Scotland account by 30th June 2021. However, the availability of offers is subject to sufficient scheme funds being available. The scheme funds are limited and the scheme may end at any time before the planned end date. Each participating bank’s own application process, criteria and conditions apply and these may change from time to time. Neither Royal Bank of Scotland nor any third party will have any liability in relation to any decision taken by a participant bank.