Starting your switch
- What are the next steps if I want to switch?
- Do I have to switch banks? / Is Business Banking Switch compulsory?
- What documents do I need at hand to move to my new bank?
- Why does my new bank need certain documents?
- Will I need additional documentation if I move my existing loan or other borrowing facilities?
- When do I need to have started to switch to ensure I switch before the end date?
About the switching process
- How long will it take to switch?
- If I switch and incur an additional cost, will I be reimbursed?
- What is the Current Account Switch Service (CASS)?
- What if I change my mind during the switching process?
- Why can't I complete my switch online?
- How can I ensure the switch to my new bank goes smoothly?
- What should I do to ensure I have access to past records/statements for my old account?
- What happens to my credit card/charge card if I switch by business current account?
- I am in the process of switching via CASS but I am interested in a different offer. Can I stop the switching process and submit my interest in a different offer instead?
- I have already switched banks as part of Business Banking Switch but I am interested in a new/different offer with a different bank. Is the new/different offer an option for me?
- Will any payees I have set up (e.g. in digital banking) also be transferred to my new account?
- Can I use the Current Account Switch Service to switch my savings and other account types?
View more help:
- About Business Banking Switch
- Switching your account
- Businesses with complex needs
- About the banks and offers
- How the scheme and website works
- Customers who have already started the switching process
The communication of Business Banking Switch offers by Royal Bank of Scotland to eligible customers does not represent an endorsement or recommendation of those offers. Customers must consider the full terms and conditions of the products offered in line with their current and future banking needs, and seek independent advice where necessary. Available offers may change or be withdrawn at any time. The scheme funds are limited and may run out before the planned end date of the scheme. Customers must apply to open a new business current account with a participating bank by 28th February 2021 and have completed their switch and closed their Royal Bank of Scotland account by 30th June 2021. Each participating bank’s own application process, criteria and conditions apply and these may change from time to time. Neither Royal Bank of Scotland nor any third party will have any liability in relation to any decision taken by a participant bank.