Starting your switch
- What happens to my account number and sort code
- What documents do I need at hand to move to my new bank?
- Why does my new bank need certain documents?
- Will I need additional documentation if I move my existing loan or other borrowing facilities?
- How can I ensure the switch to my new bank goes smoothly?
- What should I do to ensure I have access to past records / statements for my old account?
- What do I need to do if I receive credit payments from Streamline / Worldpay into the account I am switching?
About the switching process
- What are the next steps if I want to switch?
- Why can't I complete my switch online?
- What happens to payments that people send to my old account?
- I have already submitted my interest in/provided my consent to an offer but I am now interested in a different offer – can I submit my interest for a different offer instead?
- I am in the process of switching but I am interested in a different offer. Can I stop the switching process and submit my interest in a different offer instead?
- I’ve tried to apply/applied for an account with my chosen participating bank on or before 28 February deadline, but I haven't heard anything/have missed/ will miss this deadline. What should I do?
- How long will it take to switch?
- What is the Current Account Switch Service (CASS)?
- What if I change my mind during the switching process?
- Will any payees I have set up (e.g. in digital banking) also be transferred to my new account?
- I have already switched banks as part of Business Banking Switch but I am interested in a new/different offer with a different bank. Is the new/different offer an option for me?
- Will my switching journey be managed by Current Account Switching Service?
- When is cashback paid?
The communication of Business Banking Switch offers by Royal Bank of Scotland to eligible customers does not represent an endorsement or recommendation of those offers. Customers must consider the full terms and conditions of the products offered in line with their current and future banking needs, and seek independent advice where necessary. Available offers may change or be withdrawn at any time. To switch as part of Business Banking Switch, customers must have applied to open a new business current account with a participating bank by 28th February 2021 at the latest. To receive an offer, customers must complete their switch and close their Royal Bank of Scotland account by 30th June 2021 at the latest. However, the availability of offers is subject to sufficient scheme funds being available as funds are limited and the scheme may end at any time before 30th June 2021. Each participating bank’s own application process, criteria and conditions apply and these may change from time to time. Neither Royal Bank of Scotland nor any third party will have any liability in relation to any decision taken by a participant bank.