Not for profit businesses
- Will my switching journey be managed by Current Account Switching Service?
- I am a charity / Not for Profit customer. Am I eligible for Business Banking Switch?
- What is Bacstel?
- What do I need to do if I have a Bacstel facility on my account?
- What do I need to do if I receive credit payments from Streamline / Worldpay into the account I am switching?
- What do I need to do if I use Bankline?
- What is the Reimbursements policy? Will the Reimbursements Policy cover off property elements other than valuations?
View more help:
- About Business Banking Switch
- Switching your account
- Businesses with complex needs
- About the banks and offers
- How the scheme and website works
- Customers who have already started the switching process
The communication of Business Banking Switch offers by Royal Bank of Scotland to eligible customers does not represent an endorsement or recommendation of those offers. Customers must consider the full terms and conditions of the products offered in line with their current and future banking needs, and seek independent advice where necessary. Available offers may change or be withdrawn at any time. The scheme funds are limited and may run out before the planned end date of the scheme. Customers must apply to open a new business current account with a participating bank by 28th February 2021 and have completed their switch and closed their Royal Bank of Scotland account by 30th June 2021. Each participating bank’s own application process, criteria and conditions apply and these may change from time to time. Neither Royal Bank of Scotland nor any third party will have any liability in relation to any decision taken by a participant bank.